Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I Heart Hardwoods!



Today was the day to test out our Bona hardwood floor cleaner.  I have to say, I liked it!  I think it did a good job.  It was only about $32 with my Bed Bath & Beyond coupon.  It came with the upright cleaner (that was easily put together even by me), the cleaning pad (that's washable), and the liquid cleaner, as well as a concentrated cleaner for later.  First we swiffered...and by "we" I do mean Vivi and me.  She's at this age where she LOVES to help me do everything.  And by "help" you probably can tell just how much she really "helps" me. :)  I saved the Bona for nap time.  Now, my house is small, but it only took me about 20 minutes to do my entire house.  Not bad.  It was sticky when it was wet, but it dried nicely.  The cleaning pad is disgusting, so I know it worked!  Yeah!  Now I'll just throw that thing in the wash and save it for next time.  Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment