Thursday, August 9, 2012

Almost Finished!

By George....I just might finish this project before I go back to work!  I'm kind of famous for not finishing projects.  I hate to admit that, but it's true.  I have this really cool glass mosaic I made in an art class I took years ago.  It was 80% finished when the class ended and I haven't touched it since. :(  Isn't that horrible?  It will be very cool if I ever get to it.  Remember that blanket I started knitting when I found out I was pregnant?  I blogged about it.  Haven't touched it since Vivi was born.  Horrible...just horrible.  Well, I think Frank is on to me because he's been gently encouraging me to work on this table. :)  I can see through it, but that's okay.  I really need to finish this.  


Please ignore the messy garage!  The painting is just about finished.  The color in the picture looks more orange than it is in real life.  It's more of a coral/pinkish/orange.  I just need to put one more coat of white on top and then I'm ready to chevron.  How in the world do you make a chevon pattern?  I was really at a loss...felt like an idiot.  I even texted my engineer brother for help before I realized I could Google it.


This is what I found on Google...makes perfect sense!  You just make a grid then connect the lines diagonally to make the chevron pattern.  Pretty easy actually.  Hopefully you'll see some finished pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment