Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Time Has Come



Summer is officially over for me tomorrow.  I had a few moments this week.  I got teary eyed at Pottery Barn Kid's story time when I was telling the leader how much we enjoyed it this summer.  I cried three or four times in one day when I got an Evite for a fun girl's weekend away in September just thinking about working and leaving Vivi for the weekend.  What is wrong with me?  I don't think this is normal.  I just don't do well with change I guess.  I'm FINE when I'm at work and in a routine.  Just fine.  I enjoy my job and the people I work with.  Why do I continue to freak out every time I have to go back to work????  Okay.  Enough about that.

We had the best summer.  It really was the best.  Our trip to New York was awesome.  Vivi got to spend some quality time with her extended family.  Santa Fe was awesome!  We found a new favorite place to visit.  Who knew?  Vivi and I spent A LOT of quality time together.....story time, library, zoo, parks, Reasors, Target, play dates, the backyard.  You name it, we did it.  I did almost everything on my summer list.  What I didn't get to was power washing the deck.  I'd rather just pay someone to do that anyway.  And...I never got to my wedding album.  Imagine that.  There's always Christmas break. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment