Sunday, July 29, 2012

Project Time


Summer is almost over and I STILL haven't gotten to Vivi's table yet!  I started today by getting some new table legs at Lowe's.  They were only $5 a piece and I needed to get some bigger legs so my chairs would fit.  These chairs were a find at my school.  A teacher was going to take these to the dump, can you believe it?!?  One person's junk.....I wouldn't be surprised if they were from 1926 when the school opened.  They are old, but solid wood.  They're a tiny bit big for Vivi now, but I think she will still manage to get her toosh on them.


Isn't that table a beaut?  As much as I love the Winnie the Pooh (sarcasm, if you can't tell), it's time for it to go.  This was a friend of mine's table.  It survived three boys and now it's time to move on.


I've got to say I love it when I look through my bins in the garage and find exactly what I need!  I have so much sandpaper from projects over the years, no need to buy more.  I've got two weeks to finish this project.  Stay tuned!  I will be scanning pinterest for inspiration.  I know I want to use chalkboard paint somewhere.  We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment