Friday, July 8, 2011

Oopsie!


So, Vivi is now a mover and a shaker...sort of. She's a little bit of a late bloomer and has only rolled over twice. And...I'm not sure if the first one counts because she was so mad she was on her tummy that she didn't even realize that she did it. She hates tummy time, hence the slight delay in rolling. When the doctor said not to worry about it, that's exactly what I did. I've still got to deep clean these hardwood floors and get a new spit-up free area rug for my living room before Vivi starts crawling. However, this picture is what we're experiencing in our house on a daily basis now. Vivi has discovered how to move around in her crib and is having so much fun with it. I can't tell you how many times I've gone in there to straighten her out. Then I decided I need to just stop doing that. I don't want her to get used to having me come in there every couple of minutes...it's becoming a game for her....flashing me a huge grin when she's supposed to be napping. So what if she's taken a few crooked naps lately...she's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment