Friday, July 29, 2011

My Days With Vivi




My days with Vivi will soon be coming to an end. I have to go back to work very soon....in fact, sooner than I anticipated. Grandma will come again to spend the day with Vivi every Monday and Frank will go back to working from home on Fridays. She has a great babysitter for the rest of the week, so I don't know why I am feeling so blue. She's well taken care of...it just won't be by me. I have that feeling in my stomach again like I did when I had to go back after my maternity leave. Ugh....will it ever end? I don't think so. I know it will all be okay. It was fine when I got in the groove of things last spring so I know I can do it again. I'm just going to miss our boring days playing on the floor, our weekly trip to Target, our TV friends Ina, Giada, and Genevieve..... One more week to enjoy being with her full time. I need to stop moping now!!!

1 comment:

  1. Caryn... I have been thinking of you... Vivi is getting so big and she is beautiful... Hope you are doing well...

    ReplyDelete