Wednesday, July 27, 2011

8 Great Months





Look at me...I'm 8 months old! I now weigh 18 pounds and am quite the chunk. I can roll over, I just choose not to most of the time. Turns out I'm a little bit lazy...wonder where I get that from? ;) I've rolled over a number of times and mostly from my back to front, but I get so mad when I'm on my tummy. Unless, of course, you're distracting me with a cool new toy or a song. I LOVE looking at my reflection too. My favorite toys right now are my cups. I played with them for our entire trip to Florida. Then, when I got home and could play with any of my bazillion toys....you know what I played with? My cups! I'm still having 4 bottles a day, 2-3 meals, and 3 naps. I just can't give up my evening nap....a girl needs her sleep. Till next month!

XOXO-
Vivi Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment