Thursday, January 19, 2012

Impulse Buy



So...I recently bought 20 of these.  Yes, 20.  Why?  I'm not really sure.  I was at Mathis Brothers, a local furniture store, with a friend.  We were browsing the "as-is" section and came across these beauties.  They were originally $20 a piece....marked down to $9.99....then marked down again to $4.  As I was admiring these fake birch wood Christmas trees imagining a small forest on my mantel next year for Christmas, the salesman said, 'I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse." (Insert Godfather voice here)  Just kidding...he didn't say that, but it would have been funny if he did.  Anyway, he did say that if I was interested in these then he'd sell them to me for a dollar a piece.  Sold!  I bought ALL of them.  Bargain Betty strikes again.  Now, do I really need 20 of these?  No.  I guess you'll just have to stay tuned to my blog next Christmas to see what the heck I can do with 20 of these!  Till then, up in the attic you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment