Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Quick deliciousness...


This just looked too pretty not to share.  Since Vivi entered our lives, I now have to narrow my dinner cooking selections to anything that takes about 15 minutes to prepare.  This has always been a staple in my house over the years...it's quick, healthy, and so yummy.

Here's my recipe for Black Bean Burritos: (this was today's recipe...I change it according to what I have in the house)

1/2 onion sliced
2 garlic cloves chopped
1/2 jalepeno chopped
olive oil
1 can of black beans
two handfuls of spinach

Heat the olive oil and add the onions and jalepeno.  Cook them until the onions are clear and add the garlic.  Cook for another 3 minutes or so.  You don't want the garlic to turn brown.  Add the can of black beans somewhat drained.  Stir and heat for just a few minutes.  Add the handfuls of spinach and stir...give it a couple of minutes and viola!  That's all you gotta do!  Toast up some wheat tortillas, add some cheese, salsa, sour cream, guacamole, anything you want and EAT!

(P.S.-This picture was taken with my new iPhone..can you believe the quality on that thing?!  I can't!)


No comments:

Post a Comment