Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm ONE!




Look at me...I'm one year old!  I now weigh 21 pounds and 5 ounces!  Mommy's thankful that she doesn't have month by month stickers anymore, because I can't sit still long enough for her to take pictures like I used to when I was younger.  I take two naps a day still and three bottles.  My bottles are now just milk....no more formula for me!  I'm army crawling and scooting like a lobster everywhere, but I'm still not really crawling or walking yet.  But I'm talking like crazy!  I can say so many words now!  I also have 7 teeth and counting.  I love to play and I love books more than toys!  I can look at a book for a very long time by myself.  What a year!  It went by so fast!  Hope my second year is as good as my first!

Till next time!
XOXO-
Vivi Grace

1 comment:

  1. and ready for your first baby orgasm come sit on my knee

    ReplyDelete