Friday, September 2, 2011

Sadness


Source: flickr.com via Caryn on Pinterest



Yesterday, as I was driving to pick up Vivi, I was thinking about my crappy day.  My pants were too tight, my new shoes gave me blisters, I was hot and sweaty and just annoyed.  I didn't realize how great my day really was until I pulled up to Vivi's babysitter's house to find 4 fire trucks and cop cars in the street.  You can't imagine what that feels like when your baby is inside.  I'm upset just typing this.  Vivi's fine, THANK GOD!!!  One of the other babies had stopped breathing.  I'm so upset about this.  I don't even know the details or anything except that he's at the hospital on a ventilator under a 24 hour watch.  I've heard through the grapevine of moms that it was possibly SIDS.  I'm just sick about this.  I'm worried for the little boy, his family, and Vivi's babysitter.  How could this happen?  Why did this happen?  It's the age old question, why do bad things happen to good people?  I'm afraid we'll never know the answer to this question....Please pray for miracles for the people involved.  I. Can't. Even. Imagine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment