Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sweet Veeves






These pictures were taken by a friend of mine that I work with.  She has an amazing camera and takes incredible pictures.  She was just snapping away at our school picnic and emailed these to me.  She agreed and is excited to take pictures of Vivi this fall when the leaves fall!  I can't wait....especially since I just discovered I lost my camera!!!!  This is devastating news to someone that takes multiple pictures a day.  I went to a fall festival today and took some adorable pictures of Vivi checking out a pony.  I came home to upload them onto the computer and discovered it was nowhere to be found.  It must have fallen out of the stroller.  UGH!!!  I'm crossing my fingers that someone turned it in and there is a contact to get ahold of.  I emailed someone I found online, but I don't know if it was the right contact.  So frustrating.  I guess I know what my next big purchase will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment