Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Looking fine at 9!






Look at me, I'm 9 months old!!! I go to the doctor today for my check-up...but good news...no shots today! Yipee! Mommy thinks I'm over 20 pounds and very long. We'll see what the doc says later. I'm such a busy girl. In fact, I don't like to sit still for the camera anymore. I love to play!! I can clap hands and when you ask me how big I am, I'll show you! Some of my top teeth are just about to pop through. I'm just such a big girl now. I also like to eat real food. I love pancakes, banana bread, fruit, crackers, and pretzels. I can now pick up gold fish and bring them to my mouth, but most of the time they end up on the floor. I love looking at the birdies and squirrels. I am a happy girl and love just about everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment