Friday, July 27, 2012

Popsicles



I finally tried my new Zoku popsicle maker and I really like it.  It was a gift from a student that makes my top ten favorite students of all time list.  Her and her mom were pretty awesome and they bought this for me as an end-of-the-year gift and thought Vivi would like it too.  How thoughtful!  I've been pinning popsicle recipes all summer, but this one really stood out to me.  It comes from the website
laaloosh.com and I was impressed.  Here's the recipe.  You don't need a Zoku to make them.  Just a paper cup and a popsicle stick would do!

1 can pineapple chunks (juice included)
1 can lite coconut milk
1 banana
1 tsp. vanilla

I blended these ingredients together then poured into my Zoku.  Ten minutes later had a delicious treat! Only 1 WW point if your into that sort of thing.  Frank and Vivi approved too!  Try it...I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment