Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Santa Fe


We took our first road trip with Vivi to Santa Fe last week.  She was actually a very good girl in the car!


Here we are at the Santa Fe Farmer's Market.  It was pretty awesome.


Of course I had to buy Vivi one of these fresh flower crowns!


We planned this little vacay around a wedding that Frank was in.  Charles and Ronda are friends of ours that love Santa Fe and chose this beautiful setting for their nuptials.  It was THE most beautiful wedding I've been too.  I have to share a few pictures.  It was just so beautiful.  This is Amber and me as we entered the terrazzo where the wedding was taking place at the La Fonda hotel.


Here comes Ronda in her gorgeous dress and veil.  She got her dress at Kleinfeld's in NYC and her vail is from Italy.  Gorgeous!


Tying the knot!  That's Frank three guys down.  Can you believe that backdrop?!?!


Frank and me all dolled up....Santa Fe style.


The centerpieces were all succulents.  They were so beautiful.  The picture doesn't even do it justice!


Delicious cake from a  Santa Fe bakery called Chocolate Maven.  It was so buttery and yummy.  Wish I had a piece right now. :)


Another gorgeous touch of this unbelievable wedding.


We walked by this guy every day on our way back to our casita.  I plan on framing this picture for our home someday.


The Arnold fam...here we are at the plaza listening to some live music.  I never imagined I'd love Santa Fe so much.  What a beautiful place to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment