Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cooking fool...




And tonight, I made this.  Something about the fall has put me in the mood to cook.  It's an interesting task now that Vivi has pretty much given up her evening nap.  She helps me in the kitchen as she sits in her high chair and snacks on crackers....and throws them on the floor.  I do a lot of singing while I cook now. She seems to like it (the only one that does).  This is another recipe that my friend Amber has tried and loved.  She has excellent taste in all things, especially food.  This is a variation of a pot pie, but it has beef (but I used ground turkey instead), potatoes, cheddar, and a good dark beer.  Yum.  Perfect for the fall.  And... if I can make it while singing, picking up cheddar bunnies from the floor, and reading the recipe from my laptop on the counter, than surely you can to.  If you'd like the recipe, click below:
Beef Cheddar and Potato Pie

P.S.- I used pie crust instead of puff pastry...still delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment