Friday, October 21, 2011

$2 Halloween Costume


Is that not the cutest little ghost you've ever seen?!  I know I'm biased, but come on now...she's pretty darn cute.  This entire Halloween costume cost me about $2.  Now, granted, I had a few of these items already.  I got the black tutu from my aunt and uncle before Vivi was born.  It came in a box with a bunch of rock start materials for little girls.  You can't tell so much from the picture, but her hair bow has a skull and crossbones and a sequined silver heart.  Rock on, Veeves!  This was also included in our box of rock star goodies along with some pink and black Vans and some rocker baby onesies.  We also already had the cute tights with the black Mary Jane's sewn in and the plain white onesie.  So, all I did was buy black patch material at Michael's, cut out the two eyes and the mouth and iron it on.  That's it!  We had our first Halloween party to go to today and we have another one tomorrow, so she'll get her money's worth of this year's costume. And...a little side note...
Any first time moms out there that plan on making this costume some day.  Here's a little hint...tutu's don't fit in car seats.  Trust me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment