Monday, October 24, 2011

10 and 11 months of V!






My slacker mom forgot to put my 10 month pictures up and now I'm already 11 months!  Let me just say my mommy thinks I'm the coolest baby ever.  I'm so much fun now!  I'm quite a chunk...over 20 pounds for sure.  I love to eat, as always....but now I want more real food and less baby food and bottles.  I'm only having 3 bottles a day, and I don't always finish them.  I want real food...I love crackers, cheese, yogurt, bread, pancakes/waffles, bananas, grapes, pears, oatmeal, chicken, cookies, you name it, I want it!  I am scooting but still not crawling, believe it or not.  I just want to stand all the time and have pulled myself up a few times.  I'm VERY opinionated and know what I want.  When I don't get it I've been known to have a few fits.  The kind where I get stiff as a board and cry.  The good thing is, I'm still very distractible in those situations. :)  Oh yeah, one of my favorite things in the world are books.  I love to read and can listen to 10 books at a time!  I'm talking like crazy.  These are the words my mommy and daddy think I'm saying:  cracker, outside, what's that?, mama, dada, dog, book, and hat.  Stay tuned...one more month and I'm a year old!  Time sure has flown!

Xoxo-
Vivi Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment