Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ode to the Little Seat


How many times have you thought, "Why didn't I think of that?" Once again, a brilliant idea by someone else....The Little Seat. Someday I'll have a million dollar idea that doesn't already exist. Until then, I'd like to tell everyone I know that has a baby about this. This is the most convenient thing ever! I got it on Amazon for about $20 bucks. It's basically a piece of fabric that fits over a dining room chair...a high chair on the go. It folds up to fit in your purse or diaper bag and it's even machine washable! I mean, come on...brilliant! I originally saw this online and bought it for our trip to Florida coming up. I tested it out at home and Vivi loves it. We took it to a few restaurants recently and she's a big shot that eats her dinner at the table with everyone else. This will most definitely be my new baby gift at any future baby showers I may need to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment