Tuesday, June 28, 2011

7 months young!



Look at me...I'm 7 months old! Check out my new friend, Owl. I love Owl! I'm starting to really love stuffed animals and I love all of my toys. I like to play, play, play! My new favorite toy is my set of cups my mommy just bought for me. I love taking them apart and banging them on my basket and sticking them in my mouth. My mommy thinks I'm about 17 pounds now. She complains all the time that I'm getting so heavy. I am a foodie, just like my mom, so what does she expect?! Lets see...what are my new tricks? Well, I grab everything now. I'm pretty much sitting all by myself, but I do lean sometimes. I can blow bubbles with my mouth. I LOVE the anticipation of anything! Even just saying...one....two....THREE...works for me! And, as always, peek-a-boo is still the greatest game on Earth.

Till next time!
XOXO-
Vivi Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment