Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I've been a horrible blogger lately.  This house "project" has consumed me.  I'm loving it though!  I'm currently working on our master bedroom.  We bought the bed last week, got the bedding yesterday, ordered the curtains from West Elm today, and meeting a guy that is making our nightstands tomorrow!  Merry Christmas to me!  Seriously!!  As soon as it's all put together I will definitely blog about it! 

So....here are a few pictures from our Christmas this year.  It was a great first Christmas in this house.  It has proven to be cozy.  This is a pic of Vivi standing in front of the tree right before we left for mass at Christ the King.  Her Nana got her that dress for her birthday.  So pretty!




Here we are...the Arnolds!  This was after mass and right before we ate dinner.  I got busy in the kitchen as soon as we got home.  I made Giada's fettucini alfredo.  If you're an alfredo fan, like myself, you've got to try this recipe.  You can find it by searching on foodnetwork.com.   I only make it on special occasions because it is filled with heavy whipping cream and butter...but so delicious!



And here is what my kitchen looked like after I cooked.  It was such a mess that I thought it deserved a picture.  It took us two days to clean it all up!  Instead of cleaning Christmas Eve, we decided to have White Russians by the fire instead. ;)


Christmas morning!  Vivi checking out her presents!  Blankie and messy hair in tow!


This picture captures it all.  Check out the onsie from Grandma.  So cute and cozy!  And that hair!  She's had a huge tangle in her hair after every nap and every morning!  It's becoming quite a chore.  Almost all of Vivi's presents this year had to do with food.  She got a shopping cart, a little kitchen, pretend food, pots and pans, dishes....you name it, she got it!  She's one lucky little girl.



This was in the car on the way to Grandma's house.  Is she a happy girl or what?!?



Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment