Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A nice break...

I LOVE not working.  It's so nice to just be home and do whatever I want to do!  Vivi is sleeping later, which is nice for me too, and she's taking longer naps.  I think she likes being home just as much as I do.  We didn't plan any trips this spring break and I'm really glad we didn't.  I'm doing all of the things I love to do.....cooking, baking, entertaining, napping, shopping, eating, surfing (the web), gardening...you get the idea.  During today's nap, this is what I did:  This is in the oven as we speak.  I'm really excited about it too!





And...I also already made dinner for this evening.  I just have to bake it later....





Looks delish, huh?  I modified the recipe a little bit.  I didn't add chicken and I cut the ricotta amount in half.  I also used mozzarella instead of parmesan because I ran out.  I tried a bit before I put it in the fridge and it was really good.  You could really taste the lemon zest.

Now I'm just relaxing a little bit before Vivi wakes up. When she does finally wake up, we're going to go to Target.  Sounds like a nice day, doesn't it?

P.S. - I didn't shower today either!  Even better, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment