Friday, March 9, 2012

A bit lighter...


This is a horrible picture, but it's the best I've got right now.  This is my new lightened hair color.  It's maybe hard to tell from this picture, but it's quite a bit lighter than it was.  The new girl I went to was great and she basically painted on the highlights instead of using foils.  Interesting.  I made it clear to her that I'll never be one of those people that gets her hair done every 6 weeks, so it has to grow out nicely.  She made the ends lighter and created more of that ombre affect.  Now I have a question for you....I know "ombre" is all the rage in Hollywood right now, but to a normal person like me, will it just look like my roots are growing out?  I guess only time will tell!  She didn't take much off of the length and when I use my fat curling iron I can make it look similar to the picture I showed her.  The thing is I NEVER have time to curl it before work, so what you see is what you get....most of the time anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment