Monday, March 19, 2012

Impromptu St.Patty's Day Snack



Whew....what a weekend we had.  St. Patrick's day is one of Frank's favorite holidays.  Frank isn't 100% sure of his heritage, however, when he grows a beard, it's red.  He grows his beard usually starting in October and keeps it until St. Patty's day.  He shaved last night.  (Yeah!) We went to our usually Mollie's Pub party Satruday night and had a great time.  Mollie's Pub is an actual pub in our friend's backyard.  No lie.  It's the coolest thing ever.  Vivi had a blast...her cousins were here to play too.  She had so much fun she slept until 8:07 the next day....yahoo!  More pics to come soon.

Anywho...I completely forgot that I had to bring something to this shin-dig until about 2 o'clock on Saturday.  That's when I raided my pantry.  This is what I came up with...a half a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips, pretzels, and green sprinkles.  Viola!  They were SO easy and a big hit.  I just melted the chocolate chips in the microwave, dipped the pretzels, sprinkled the sprinkles, the refrigerated them for about 15 minutes.  Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment