Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ditch the Diaper Bag???


Source: target.com via Caryn on Pinterest



Source: target.com via Caryn on Pinterest






Source: coach.com via Caryn on Pinterest


I feel like I'm at a crossroads.  I LOVE my Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag.  It's been good to me.  It's extremely functional and I always get tons of compliments when I'm out and about.  I have to say, though, that I think I'm ready for just a normal shoulder bag.  For short trips I have found that I'm only taking my wristlet.  I have a big ziploc bag in each car with two diapers and a small case of wipes just in case.  Really, the only time I take the big bag now is when we're going somewhere for a long time and/or Vivi has to eat.  I now feel like I just need a bag big enough for one diaper/wipes, a sippy cup, a bag of snacks, and my phone/wallet or wristlet.  I started looking around.  These are some that I like.  They range from $17 to $358....quite a jump, but they're all cute.  We'll see what I end up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment