Monday, January 31, 2011

What a difference a swaddle makes!



Thank goodness for You Tube! Vivi's Houdini hand would always escape the swaddle and would wake her up at night. Hence the bottom picture. I can't tell you how many times I've had to re-swaddle Vivi in the middle of the night. We have a handy-dandy video monitor and there are times when I swear that little hand is just waving at me (maybe flipping me off, I'm not sure) saying..."haha...look at me, I've escaped!" I don't know what gave me the idea to You Tube swaddling, but thank goodness I did. Now look at the top picture....see that smiling face?! Since I've enforced the new "Double Swaddle", as it's called, Vivi's Houdini hands have yet to escape! Drum roll please..........

VIVI SLEPT 9 1/2 HOURS LAST NIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment