Monday, January 24, 2011

Look at me! I'm 2 months old!





Look at me! I'm 2 months old today! I'm getting so big and chubby. Last week I weighed 10 pounds and 9 ounces. I go to the doctor next week for my two month shots :( and they'll weigh me again. My mommy thinks I'll definitely be an 11 pounder by then as much as I'm eating! I'm smiling ALL the time and am on the verge of laughing. I can't fit into any of my newborn clothes and now wear size 0-3 months comfortably. These are my first pair of jeans and they fit perfectly....thanks Aunt Jesse for my Gap Skinny Jeans! I love taking baths and playing with all of my toys. I'm awake more during the day and love to talk to anyone that will listen. I still like to wake up during the night, but my parents are REALLY praying that changes soon! It's still my world and they're just living in it!

XOXO-
Vivi

No comments:

Post a Comment