Friday, October 26, 2012

Super V


Monte Cassino's Trunk or Treat was tonight.  I didn't take Vivi last year, but I knew she would love it this year.  So, her costume.  Where do I begin?  She is Super V...to the rescue...a cute little superhero.  I made her cape from a t-shirt, puff paint, and zebra duct tape.  It came out pretty cute and she's been wearing it around the house for a couple of weeks now.  I found these cute tights at Target and put a onesie on top of it.  So, tonight when we actually have to wear the costume, she wanted NOTHING to do with it!  I barely got the tights and onesie on.  She wouldn't allow me to put on the zebra belt, she wouldn't wear her sunglasses, she wouldn't wear her black Chuck Taylor's, and I barely got her cape on.  Not to mention it got very cold here, so she had to wear a hoodie and a vest.  We left the house and she's wearing polka dot tights and a purple hoodie....not exactly a Halloween costume.  Instead of Super V as her costume, she chose to be a temperamental two year old for her costume.

Ahhh....and I hear the three's are even worse!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment