Friday, June 15, 2012

Summa, Summa, Summertime!!!


Well, it ain't the Hamptons, but it will do....



It's here...it's here..it's finally here again! Since I'm not a beer drinker, this is a huge compliment.  Summer Shandy is the ONLY beer that I drink.  I'm sad when it leaves in the fall.



I don't normally shop at Bath and Body Works, but I had a gift certificate (and I'm using those, hence the summer list).  They have a new line of summer candles that I'm really digging.  This one, Sun Tan, smells like sun tan lotion.  It wouldn't work any other time of the year, but for the summer, I'm loving it.


I'm OBSESSED with these fruit bars.  OBSESSED!!!  If you are a coconut lover like I am (my wedding cake was coconut cake after all), you have GOT to try these.  And they're surprisingly not that bad for you.  Only 3 WW points if you're doing that sort of thing.  Try them, you'll love them, I promise.  And if you don't, please give me your leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment