Monday, June 25, 2012

Eat Well Travel Often




One of my favorite pins!  We all know I am a foodie and Vivi and I will be heading to the food capital of the world....New York.  More specifically, my grandma's house on Long Island.  We leave in a  couple of days and I'm already thinking about the food I'll be enjoying on this trip.  There really is nothing like New York pizza.  Nothing.  Or cannolis.  I can't forget to mention my Italian family's cooking.  I plan to relax by the pool, eat my way through this week, and introduce Vivi to this part of her family.  I'm so excited for her to meet her great grandparents for the first time!  The challenge is Frank and I have been doing Weight Watchers for the past month or so.  Hmmm...wonder how that's going to work out this next week?  I'll have to let you know.



Now, being the good wife that I am, I have stocked our fridge with healthy things for Frank while we're away.  Pictured above in the basket is his pre-portioned breakfasts and snacks.  Am I nice or what?  So....long story short...Frank will be losing weight this next week and I'll be gaining it.

 Till we return....

No comments:

Post a Comment