Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wow...1/2 a year old!



My mommy can't believe that I'm already 6 months old. Boy do I do a lot of tricks now. I have two huge accomplishments this month. First and foremost, I must mention that I now have two teeth. I was REALLY cranky one Sunday and everyone kept saying it couldn't be teeth because I was too little. Ha! Little do they know! My mommy discovered them by accident when my paci fell out and I yawned. (She didn't know they had been there for days!) They're cute little teeth too...two on the bottom. I'm still drooling like crazy and am always chomping on my fingers, so I wouldn't be surprised if some more pop up soon. My second biggest accomplishment this month is that I can now get my toes in my mouth. That's hard to do, you should try it. My mommy laughs when she comes to get me from my crib and my toes are wet. I still LOVE to eat. I'm now eating two meals a day plus my four bottles. I can eat squash, peas, sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, pears, and bananas....and of course oatmeal! Now that my mommy's home for the summer, she's going to make homemade baby food for me. I'm sure I'll love that too because I'm not known to turn down food. I go to the doctor next week for my 6 month check up and shots, so I'll have to get on that dreaded scale and let you know how much weight I've gained. Till then...

XOXO-
Vivi Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment