Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Look at me, I'm 5 month old!



Well...let's be honest here. I'm really 5 1/2 months old. My slacker mom forgot to put my pictures up. Geez. So, where should I start? I think I'm about a 15 pounder now. My mommy's arm muscles are looking toned these days thanks to me. I can now successfully grab my toes. I've been working on this task for weeks and have finally achieved it....but now that I can grab them, I don't know what to do with them! Someday I hope they make it to my mouth. I also am a foodie, just like my mom. Hey, you don't get to be a 15 pounder without some work! I now eat 4-5 bottles a day and I just went from 6 to 8 ounces. I also eat oatmeal twice a day and usually a veg for dinner. So far I love peas and carrots! I am so much fun to be around. I laugh, giggle, smile, grab, and my biggest achievement....(drumroll please)....I play peek-a-boo! Stay tuned!

Xoxo-
Vivi

1 comment:

  1. sweet mouth little one can I c-m in it please?

    ReplyDelete