Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Cloffice


Slowly, but surely, the house is coming along.  This is my laundry room that I recently discovered has a little bit of extra space.  It's amazing what you find when you finally clear some of the moving clutter out!  I decided to make a "cloffice."  A friend of mine termed that word and I love it.

Cloffice: (claw-fiss) noun - making a personal space just for you out of a closet in your home.

 (in my case, a laundry room)

So, it's no secret that I like to get all crafty sometimes.  I had multiple plastic storage containers in my garage filled with random craft project supplies.  I decided to actually go through them and organize them.  I bought some cute baskets at Michael's and some little tags....I got all crafty on my craft supplies.  I lined these up on the top shelf in the laundry room.

I got that adorable rug at OneKingsLane.com for only $149.  I thought that was a pretty good deal for a 2.5 x 8 foot rug.  I took our old drafting table and got some cute fabric to dress it up under the glass top.  Add a little bulletin board from Marshall's and viola....you get a cloffice.

My very own space to pay bills, blog, craft....ahhhh...

Coming soon: pictures of the new office!  The guitars are on the wall and it's just about finished!




No comments:

Post a Comment