Saturday, February 9, 2013

Vivi's Room

Vivi's room was the first finished room in the house and somehow I'm just now blogging about it.  Frank's laptop died and he's been using mine for work....hence the few and far between blog posts.  I decided to take a few pics of her room and she decided to be the model.  We used a more mellow kind of aqua for her new room than the other house.  It's called Stratton Blue by Benjamin Moore and I absolutely love it.  I think it will be a color she can grow into.




Vivi has a large wall next to the window that I wasn't sure what to do with.   We have a lot of little art/wall pieces and it just wouldn't work on that big wall so I decided to do a sort of gallery wall with her stuff.  I think it kind of goes with the eclectic style in her room.


Here are her shelves filled with little girl chotsky's (is that how you spell it?).


Her crib is in the opposite corner.  We had a hard time placing the furniture in this room and put it every possible way before deciding on this.  I picked this room for Vivi because it has a huge double door closet, but in turn that double door closet made the furniture placement tricky.


Her little coat hanger.  I found this at Anthropologie years ago and used it in my house for years before Vivi was even in the picture.  It somehow is perfect in her room.


Here's Vivi sitting on her poof that I found at a garage sale for $7.  Serena and Lily has similar poofs for WAY more than $7.  I love a good design bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment