Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Josie


Vivi's best friend, Josie, recently turned one!  I just love my creative friends...had to share some photos!  Josie's dad, Matt, made this outside chalkboard.  It looks great and I'm sure Josie (and maybe Vivi too) will have a lot of fun with this!


The birthday girl...SO cute!


Simple tables, bubbles, colorful lanterns hanging from the tree, hot dogs....just perfect!


Josie's birthday is in April....this was at the front door and goes with the "April Showers..." theme.  Gotta love chalk markers!


Friends forever....


MY friend forever...with her baby girl....


It's rare to have a picture of Vivi and me together since I'm always the one taking the pictures.  I had to post this even though Vivi has a sour-puss face.  Oh well!

1 comment:

  1. Ah...thanks for sharing! It was so much fun. I am so glad our girls get to grow up together and become lifelong friends like us! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete