Saturday, April 28, 2012

Farmer's Market


I just LOVE the farmer's market and I'm so happy that it's the season again.  Vivi and I went this morning and had a great time.  She loved all of the babies and doggies...like they were all there just for her!  We sat on the curb and listened to the Irish band for a little bit.  On cue, two cute little girls about 4 years old grabbed hands and started dancing right in front of Vivi.  There are a few things Vivi just loves in this world; babies, little boys/girls, dogs, music, and dancing.  I think we need to go every Saturday.

I wasn't in the mood for planting today, due to my HORRIBLE seasonal allergies, so I passed on the herbs.  Although, my herb garden needs some serious love.  I think I'll wait another week or two.  My lavender is about to bloom, so that will tide me over for awhile.  I bought this beautiful bunch of flowers for only $5 bucks, a croissant for V and me to share, and an iced chai tea.  It was a pretty good morning if I do say so myself.  Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment