Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back to the Blog

I know it's been awhile since my last post....almost a month now. Shame on me! In my defense, I was in Tennessee for ten days. AND, when I got back I got a stupid pregnancy rash that has made me not want to do anything. Boo. The funny thing about my pregnancy is that I had very few pregnancy symptoms at the beginning. I did occasionally get a sick to my stomach feeling when I was hungry the first few weeks. But, other than that, I've been really lucky so far. That didn't last long and the past two months or so I've felt great. However, I'm having all of these weird pregnancy symptoms like bleeding gums, rashes, and pains in my butt...literally. I guess no one has a "normal" pregnancy. According to all the books I've been reading all of my complaints are normal, but leave it to me to get all the weird side effects of pregnancy. Oh well. The baby seems to be doing great, and that's all that really matters. I'll take an annoying rash any day as long as the baby is okay. We go on July 6th to get our second ultrasound and find out the sex!! I cannot wait. According to a highly scientific poll among friends and family it seems that most think it's a girl. We shall see! I just hope everything is normal and okay. I wish we could have ultrasounds at every appointment just to make sure everything is fine. My doctor said that for normal, healthy pregnancies, just the two ultrasounds at 8 weeks and 20 weeks is all that you need. I guess I should trust her, she is a doctor after all.

So, I'm back to my blog...I promise. In fact, I have a batch of homemade blueberry muffins in the oven as we speak. Depending on the outcome, I'll post the recipe shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment